Saturday, August 21, 2010

West Coast Relaxation




After about a year of contemplating whether to blog or not to blog, I decided to at least give it a try.  My friend, Krista, is the one who inspired me to start this thing.  So here goes "testing the blogging waters", as Krista would say.  She recommends being poetic... for anyone who is wanting beautiful writings and expressions of thought, this isn't the place to get it.  I'm warning you that you'll be disappointed: my grammar & spelling sucks... and there's nothing poetic about me.  The way I write is usually very direct and simple.

Sharing my thoughts with total strangers is a little scary... but also there's a therapeutic aspect to it as well.  If you ask me "how the hell can blogging be therapeutic?", there is no real answer.  Just venting my thoughts and feelings in a safe environment is a comforting thought.

This blog will be about whatever: life, art, loved ones, home renovations, designs and some bullshit.




There's something so relaxing about the ocean, I love being close to water.  

Right now, I'm on my summer vacation and will not be expected to get into a working state of mind until Thursday.  A few of my best high school girlfriends decided it was well needed to take off time together.  We flew out to Victoria, British Columbia in order to see each other.  It has been a wonderful time.  Many years have passed since we started off in grade nine together.  Looking back we have all grown up so much, we are all so different from each other but still great friends.  It's nice to be able to relax and be myself with this group of girls.  My "type-A", control freak persona doesn't bother them; they actually like me for who I am.  Which makes them amazing friends, who I love dearly.

~*~

2 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

And I love you dearly as well.

Krista said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have been living in a wonderful bubble since you and Jackie came to visit I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. So glad you are finally bloggins too!

much love babe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...