Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I don't wanna to go to school tomorrow

Back to school...
Well I guess one class really can't be classified as "back to school".  It's been three years since I've been out of college and working full time.  I'll still be working full time.  Not too sure when I will have time to be lazy again... I guess sometime around the winter holidays. 

 

My Monday morning started off with a super-sweet surprise from my office-mate. She bought me a cupcake recipe & decorating book.  I think it's her way of asking me to make more cupcakes. Baking & decorating treats is a quasi-hobby I picked up from my friend, Jaclyn.  She taught me how to make some adorable cupcakes. 




Made by Jaclyn & Me for Momma C


Made by me for my sister




Above three made by me for friends & family


The days seem to be going by so quick.  Outside is getting colder each morning.  I refuse to take out my fall sweaters, so my days are spent mostly in heated areas.  A big part of me is really hoping that the summer warmth returns soon to stay around for at least another week. 

 
Have I mentioned enough that I'm a little freaked about going back to school?  I feel like a little kid right now.  Today I battled a short attention span that only really wanted to focus on school and house.  The house thoughts are really exciting for me but school not so much.  It's not that I don't love learning, I do.  It's just the whole studying & testing part that I don't like. 

Oh well... if there's anyone out there with great study tips, I would be greatly appreciative.


Move in date is closing in fast. <3  Chris and I really cannot wait to get out of the apartment.  We are convinced our cute critters are at that point too.


2 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Aww the ducks are adorable. You'll be great in school. Tell me all about it on our lunch date =)

Ashelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Jaclyn Thanks hun. I'm excited to see u this Friday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...