Thursday, November 25, 2010

Move To The Rhythem

There have been two posts where I whored them out on my Facebook status.  I'm regretting it a little bit.  A pro is that my Stats jumped an extra 20 - 30 views per day... But then again, I have some very emo posts where I feel comfortable sharing in this form but not so much if a colleague from work or a pseudo friend from High School reads.


This picture was definitely not taken today... it was -8C but felt so much colder.  My camera is still lost somewhere in the mess of our house... so all I have is some old pictures.  


I miss the warm weather already... It's time to retire the bike, which is sad.  Just when I get comfortable enough on it to really enjoy the ride, the winter rolls in.


Again I must go back to my mourning the separation of my camera. This Saturday is Chris's work Christmas Party and I have no idea what to wear.  My plan was to go through my closet, take pictures of some "semi-casual" outfits and ask all the beauties out there advice.  Matching items, is a talent that comes and goes... at least that's how I view it.  There are days where my outfits match and look fashionable... then days that I look back on and think, (or on really bad days have people say) "What the hell were you thinking?...or... Did you get dressed in the dark?"... *sigh*  

My iPhone has a camera but as you can see above, it's not the best quality. 


Sometimes I miss the view and location of our old apartment.  But then I remember what it was like living in the very small one bedroom apartment and then I don't miss it as much.


This weekend is Thanksgiving for all of our American friends.  For me, I always view this weekend as the beginning of the holiday season.  It's time to start saving cash in order to spend it on others.  Time to browse the stores for little presents to say "I love you".  This year I will be doing more baking rather than shopping.  The reality of owning a house and being responsible is kicking me in the ass. 

I am really excited to bake though.  I've been making sketches for cupcake ideas.   Yes, I realize that makes me an old-maid-like-woman.  But people seem to love the adorable candy topped cupcakes.


Well I'm out of random things to say.  Going to creep on some fellow bloggers... There is a couple of shout outs I want to make to two beautiful ladies who read my blog:
1. MORGAN GET A BLOG TO DO YOUR AWESOME HAIR & BEAUTY THING!!!
2. KRISTA WRITE AN ACTUAL POST!  DAILY INQUIRES PLEASE.
Kay, goodnight xo

7 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have a few things to say :)

1) nothing wrong with some occasional FD whoring out- we're all guilty of it!

2) I love the first picture- Raw Sugar cafe is yummy!

3) you weren't kidding when you said you liked to decorate cupcakes- incredible! I would love to be able to produce such aesthetically pleasing treats!

4) the last photo of you is beautiful!

xo Emily

Ashelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

AWWWEE Thanks Tinfoils Tiaras!!! Your comment is too sweet. I love Raw Sugar, it's close to my work so I find myself sipping tea or coffee there often. And you can create adorable cupcakes. I started off with a cupcake decorating night with my friend Jaclyn and looked through a great book called "Hello Cupcake". It's really easy.

Krista said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have those moments when I realize I chose a costume over a nice outfit, but fortune favors the bold! And I blogged. Just for you. <3

Shybiker said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Ashelle! Love your blog.

The best ones, like yours, are honest and raw in their descriptions of life. Reading your past posts gives me a clear view of who you are. And I can't believe you ride a motorcycle with Chris! I have two bikes.

Hope to follow your future adventures.

noone said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

nothing wrong whoring out your own stuff on your own facebook and other sites! I just *cannot* stand it when people comment on your posts and putting their blog link on their footer, to me it's just insincere and they are only commenting to order to use your comment board as their own billboard. anyways, lovely pictures and so glad they finally have a gate for chinatown!

Kileen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

your last picture is simply beautiful and you really are such an amazing baker! have a great holiday season!

cuteandlittle.com

Danielle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I use to have Facebook and my blogged linked so Facebook would import all my posts when I posted them. I never got any comments on my posts on Facebook until I wrote a post expressing my worries over my upcoming Thyroid surgery. Then it was like everyone came out of the wood work to give me support. While it was nice to hear from ppl I usually don't hear from, I did feel a apart of me was too exposed.

For me, Blog Life and Facebook Life are still two different things.

"I have some very emo posts where I feel comfortable sharing in this form but not so much if a colleague from work or a pseudo friend from High School reads" is exactly how I feel too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...