Monday, February 21, 2011

Thank You Closet Narcissist

Receiving packages in the mail is always a great joy.  One reason is that you know that they aren't awful bills.  And packages for me are a rare occurrence... so it's always exciting to open them up.


Thank you Jen & Kam from the Closet Narcissist for this beautiful bottle cap necklace.  The message inside is "I don't have to be perfect" which is very fitting for me.  Most of my friends will describe me as competitive and highly motivated... the underlining reason for these fairly positive qualities is my desire for perfection.  Sometimes this desire is unhealthy by causing stress and anxiety.  This necklace is a good reminder that it's okay to have faults and I can even embrace them.  Surprisingly the necklace is fairly heavy so when I wear it I'll be reminded of the message I'm trying to embrace.  Again, thank you Jen & Kam, it's beautiful!




If you haven't check out the blog the Closet Narcissist, I strongly encourage you to check it out.  Jen & Kam are two very beautiful women who encourage self-love.  For me, I enjoy reading the encouraging and supportive words that are written by the powerful duo.

2 comments:

Jenarcissist @ the closet narcissist said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am so so so happy that you love your necklace and that it serves as a great reminder for you! I hope it helps you to ease some (most?) of the pressure you place on yourself and reminds you to be okay with the wonderfully worthy person that is you. :)

xoxo

Jenarcissist @ the closet narcissist said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

P.S. Your nails are super cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...