Thursday, March 17, 2011

Steamy Snowangels in Tremblant

I've been fairly MIA from blogging and the regular life schedule for two reasons: 1) a trip to Mont-Tremblant and 2) being knocked down with a head cold.  Some people who have already read this are probably things "WTF?!", well I'm still feeling like crap but determined to share my pictures from the Winter Wonderland trip.   The mucus covering my brain cells resulted in major dumbness and I cannot figure out how to upload the pictures from Flickr. So, I caved by coughing up the $5 to load pictures onto Blogger.

Walking Around the Village with Sister, Kat







Ski Bunnies & Snowboarding Babes



My Love, he was smart in telling me after the trip that he tried out the double black diamonds with his big brother (BTW thanks, Phil!) Maybe he wasn't that smart in telling me because I'll most likely natter at him to wear a helmet from now on.

A Ride on the Gandula




My Favorite Store in the Village



Way back, my great grandmother was Cree Native American.  I love this part of my heritage but regret being very naive and uninformed.  There are times when I will google Cree & native culture, legends and history but still feel like I know nothing about this part of my family's history.  

Steamy Snowangels




If you're interested in checking out more of my trip pictures just Click Here.

As some of you will notice, I went back to the old & original style of blogger commenting.  The other one was giving me too much trouble and some people mentioned difficulties with it.  I want to make commenting as easy as possible.  If you have any troubles or suggestions on how to vamp up commenting, feel free to drop me an email.

love (dot) ashelle @ yahoo (dot) com

3 comments:

noone said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

cool, I've actually never been to tremblant! I'm not much of a winter person, but the village looks really cute, like the who village in the grinch who stole christmas :)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful pictures, looks like you had fun with Chris'family. Very Quebec looking, I love the colourful buildings.

Sweden said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hahhaahhahahaha as IF u went into the snow in a bikini! you BRAVE girl.

i love dream ctachers, i should get one for my bedroom window

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...