Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Again & Again...

I've been a MIA-blogger... again.



Life does takes over and other hobbies/activities get all of the attention.  Sometimes I refer to myself as A.D.D. since it's hard for me to stick with one thing for too long without getting tired of it and needing a break.  While I've been away, I've kept my promise to be more active in March by playing more on my Kinects, going for tons of walks/hikes and the occasional aerobics.  I have also learnt how to grow and maintain a veggie garden for the upcoming warm weather.... while working on the never ending task of landscaping the backyard.


Chris and I also have a new addition to our family.


Meet Hojo.  

He's a Shiba Inu puppy and has been with us for just over a month now.  Puppy training is a lot of work, something you don't really expect when agreeing to take in an adorable new addition.  Hojo is super active and really enjoys being outside as much as possible.  So staying active last month hasn't been difficult when chasing around this puppy.  


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...