Wednesday, April 18, 2012

An Emo Update

It's been awhile since I've sat down and shared with other what the heck is going on in this head of mine.  Honestly the last couple of months I have been fairly disconnected with myself in attempts to get back into a "normal routine".  

If I'm even more honest with myself, I have had a bit of a slip in terms of eating.  

Even though I wouldn't consider myself as "engaging in symptoms" (a term used to refer to behaviours related to losing or controlling body weight)... I have not been following my meal plan.  It's a hard thing to explain.  But for me, it's has to be a conscious effort to eat my three meals a day with the certain portions from every food group.  As I have emotionally disconnected and focused my energy on the other things in life, my attention to the meal plan has slipped away.  

I don't like to admit this because there are family and loved ones who will be disappointed in me.  I don't want to disappoint people who really hoped that I'd be cured of this by now.  I hoped to be cured of this by now.  

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...