Sunday, August 29, 2010

BC Adventure

I have been back to the grind of working the nine-to-five, five days a week. Please don’t get me wrong, I do love what I do. Except there are some office politics that piss me off, which I won’t get into publicly on a blog.

My British Columbia Adventure
Jaclyn and I hopped onto a plane to see a friends who had moved out to BC.  The first meal shared among old time friends was onion rings and beer…which was yummy. Jaclyn and I were so hungry and thirsty once we got off the bus in Victoria that we ran to the nearest restaurant which was Denny’s. Classy, is a great descriptive word for our first dinning experience in Victoria. 

We got to meet one of Krista’s best BC friends, Maggie and her adorable pup, Ira. Maggie was a great hostess, serving moose and drinks. The rest of the visit was a blur of activities…

The Fire Breathing Man




Shopping Downtown Victoria


Drinks with the girls while talking about boys, because you always need lots drinks during those talk




X-Men Mansion




Nature Walks









Botanical Beach








Clone High & Crafts




Deer Sightings


Walking Ira






THE END

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...