Friday, September 10, 2010

Afterlife

I am beyond excited! Today, it has come: Resident Evil, Afterlife. It's a good day. Tonight we are having our great friends and fellow fans come over to watch Resident Evil 1&2; tomorrow we are doing 3&4. The next two days will be all about zombies. There will be debates on the best way to survive, the best way to destroy and most likely wagers on who will survive. I can be a geek at times. Pretending and imagining is a great mental outlet. My days are filled with emotionally & mentally intense situations which feeds my curiosity but can be exhausting. Fiction, fun and art are my releases.

2 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I can see you zombie proofing your new house hehe

Ashelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Jaclyn It's a smart idea! What keeps zombies out, should also keep out pesty thieves or hooligans.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...