Saturday, October 2, 2010

The last week I have been feeling like total shit.  So tired, major headaches-migraines, dizzy & nausea.    Today I felt a bit better and decided to get my ass moving since I have been sitting on it most of the week.  The morning I moved things around and unpacked a load of boxes full of books.  It felt good to unload it all.  As soon as Chris came home, we were out the door.  He had to drop off his bike at the shop to get the speedometer fixed.  We went to IKEA in search for a big, solid conference table.  Which we found.  


It's a good thing he's handy and tolerant of my very ditzy moments while trying to figure out the IKEA pictures.

   

















I look way tired.  Picking the frame up and turning it was super easy and I wish Chris took a picture of that.  For whatever reason (maybe my tired arms), it was much harder lowering the frame, so here's me struggling.  Dizziness kicked in after my attempt at being Hercules. 


Like the unpacking & fixing up the living room, getting a good chunk of our office/art room done feels great.  It's far from done, but we are going to wait before fixing up this room.   The plan now  is to fix up the  garage and workshop.  


The previous owners kindly left tons of wood and other things... but a lot of it isn't in great shape (rotten/broke/etc).  It took about 90 minutes for us to sort though tons of rotten wood in the garage. The grossest part was the huge ass spiders all hiding in it.  Gross. They were like the size of a quarter and they jumped!!  I'm not looking forward to fully cleaning out that garage and dealing with all the creepy crawlies.  


Just a few  more boxes to unpack, but they can wait because it's time for me to veg. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

haha. i read that as "huge Ass Spiders" which could sound like ass-biters. which are both entertaining images. haha.

Ashelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@worldgoesround Haha those spiders would probably bite my ass after what I did to their little nesting area. Around our house there are tons of them because of the big trees, which I don't mind when they are outside. It freaks me out to know that there are some inside so today we totally cleaned out the icky wood pile that they were in.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ikea has everything. I'm off Nov 5 & 6 maybe S and i could come by for lunch or dinner. Phone date would be best after 5pm tomorrow or tuesday any time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...