Monday, February 28, 2011

Laugh

Laughter is really great medicine. The very sweet and generous Em gave tickets to ML and myself for the Absolute Comedy club.  Laughing at some good acts and being with good company is always a good way to distract from stress. Thank you Em <3

Mo & Me

Mo is the awesome chick I have talked about before and I'm trying to peer-pressure to start her own blog.  She's super multi-talented and adorable so that has to equal an awesome blog.  Right? I think more peers to pressure would help convince her.

3 comments:

Hazel said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

you two look absolutely gorgeous ladies ;)

noone said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

too bad I missed last night, I'm still coughing up a lung today baaaah hate being sick! Ahh well next time ;) love your red highlights in your hair btw!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awww glad you had fun- I ended up working late with Ottawa Fashion Week so barely even saw the Oscars! Your hair looks AMAZING- I'm so glad you got bangs!!! Your friend is super pretty too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...