Sunday, April 10, 2011

Teaser

It's hard to believe that it's already Sunday... Chris is getting a quick XBox fix while I'm uploading some photographs in between boring chores.  Soon we'll be back on the road again to head to Pembroke. We're going to be helping a family member out with some renovations and I also hope to get a quick visit in with my grandparents.  Since 1 p.m. on Friday the time has flown by with tons of running around and fun adventures.  Which I promise to share more on Monday when I hope to have more time.  Until then I'll leave you with a picture of some familiar faces to the Ottawa blogger community:


Marilou {20YS} and I with the friendly guys from Cloud in the Sky Studios

Saturday was such a beautiful and warm spring day in Ottawa, it was especially nice to have a random bump-in at the end of the photo-shoot.   J {YouGotSquared} was behind the lens... he's a super talented photographer who was also very patient with me and my awkwardness yesterday.  Thanks J & ML for a great Saturday morning.  And I can't wait to see the results.  

3 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful pic- can't wait to see more! You and ML are both so photogenic!

Marcia B. said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sounds like a great time! You all look great!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

did you get to see nanny and pappa... they would absolutely love that.. hope so

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...