Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ready to Burst


Stressed.
No...
Exhausted.
Depressed.
No...
A combo of the above is the best way to describe this state.


Taking on school, full time work and a new home is too much in a short time frame.  Who was I trying to impress?  Was it just a sick attempt to prove  something to myself?  Prove that I can do it all even if  I struggle with depression and being fucked in the head?  I feel like crashing.  But it's my choice to overwhelm myself.  So what does that make me?  A masochist?  Well, that's a little extreme.


There is a little bit of hope.

2 comments:

Sweden said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i like your blog, it's
1) neat as in organized which is a must in my world or i won't read it (like have you seen Courtney Love blog, shes all over the map)

2) you have a cat, everyone should have cats they are also a must have in life

now 2nd pic from the top you look gorgeous.

found you from krista ive read hers for years and she mine

Ashelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Sweden Thanks so much Sweden, you're super sweet to say those things <3 If you are referring to my "roll of of bed pic" being pretty, TX! That totally made me smile.

Krista is a very good friend of mine, we have known each other since grade 9. I will read your blog, for sure!

Jake is an awesome cat and I'm with you on that everyone should have one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...